- Global Website: www.bet-at-home.com
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to €20 in a Cash Bonus
- Global Bonus Roll over: 5x
Bet at Home was founded in 1999 in Austria and is now based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The company is regulated and licensed in Malta and listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange. In 2015 Bet at Home had a gross profit of €121.6 million euros.
With 4.3 million registered customers and over 345,000 events offered on over 75 sports daily it is no surprise that Bet at Home is one of the leading book makers in Europe.
What are the Bet-At-Home Bonus Details For Global Users?
The €20 cash bonus is 50% matched up to €20. Enter the bonus code ‘TOPUK‘ when you first deposit and the cash bonus will be credited to your account.
Please note this offer is only available to customers within Great Britain.
– The bonus is valid for customers who registered after 17/08/2015 and have not deposited into their betting account.
– Enter the bonus code TOPUK under the ‘Redeem Bonus’ in account management within 10 days of your first deposit.
– You need to roll over the deposit and bonus (at odds greater than 1.70) 5x prior to withdrawing.
– You have 90 days to rollover the deposit and bonus.
– The bonus is only valid for sports betting and live betting.
Bet-At-Home Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
Bet at Home was founded in 1999 and is now listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange. With over 4.3 million registered customers and a gross profit of €121.6 million in 2015 it comes as no surprise that Bet at Home is a leading European bookmaker.
The cash bonus of €20 is good value. It is 50% matched but has a moderately high turnover rate of 5x.