- Global Website: www.betfair.com
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to €20 in a Cash Bonus
- Global Bonus Roll over: 1x
Betfair is the world’s biggest sports betting exchange globally. At Betfair players take on other players as opposed to the book maker. Betfair is currently headquartered in London and it was listed on the London stock exchange until it merged with Paddy Power in early 2016.
Betfair was founded in early 2000 and later floated on the London stock exchange for 1.4bnPound.
The bonus being a cash refund is ok for global betters although not all countries are included. Additionally the bonus is easy to get and quick to roll over.
What are the Betfair Bonus Details For Global Users?
The Betfair cash refund for global users is up to €20. It is 100% matched on your first bet up to €20 where you are refunded the €20 if your bet loses.
Please note this offer is not available to accounts registered in any of the following countries – Armenia,Portugal, Bulgaria, India, Belarus, Chile, Croatia, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Ukraine.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– You must place a minimum €20 bet within 7 days of registering. Your bet must settle in this period too
– If your bet loses you will be credited up to €20 in a cash refund within 72 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
Betfair Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
Betfair is the biggest betting exchange globally and only charges a low 5% commission for matching players bets in the betting exchange. They have been around since 2000 and match billions of dollars of bets annually.
The cash refund bonus is quite small at €20, however, it is 100% matched, has a low roll over requirement and being a cash refund is better value than a bonus bet.