Betstar - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.betstar.com.au
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $100 in a Bonus Bet
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 1x
Betstar was established in 2007 and is currently based in Melbourne and Darwin. As of 2012 the annual turnover was over $275 million making it a huge bookmaker. In 2014 Ladbrokes acquired Betstar as Ladbrokes entered the Australian bookie market.
The Betstar bonus is currently the smallest bonus available to Australians being a 100% matched bonus bet up to $100. On the plus side the bonus only requires a roll over of 1x before it can be withdrawn.
What are the Betstar Bonus Details For Australians?
The Betstar bonus for Australians and New Zealanders is currently a bonus bet up to $100.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (cannot be a previous customer and claim this bonus) and ensure the bonus code BS_WELCOMEOFFER is present.
– Deposit up to $100 and place a qualifying bet up to $100.
– The bonus bet can then be wagered and if the wager is a winner, the winnings minus the wagered stake are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 1 times the bonus bet amount.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 1.5, and needs to be placed within 90 days of receiving the bonus or the bonus is forfeited.
– This bonus is available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS and ACT; it is also available to New Zealanders.
Betstar Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Betstar has the smallest bonus of Australian bookmakers at only $100 being 100% matched on your first deposit. However, the roll over bonus is the easiest of Australian bookmakers being only 1x.
As Ladbrokes is the owner of Betstar it leaves the player feeling confident is using the site. However, you may not be eligible to claim the sign up bonus for both sites, and as such we recommend players go to Ladbrokes and play there first.