Bookmaker - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.bookmaker.com.au
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $250 in Bonus Bets
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 1x
Bookmaker bonus is currently offering 100% matched up to $250 Bonus Bet. Bookmaker was launched to the Australian sports betting community in February 2012. In 2013 it had over $400 million Australian dollars in bets made before Ladbrokes bought Bookmaker for $22.5 million.
This acquisition allowed Ladbrokes to enter the Australian sports betting market. Today both Bookmaker and Ladbrokes are operate from different sites. As both sites are regulated in Australia and are backed by the international Ladbrokes company we feel confident in using Bookmaker for online betting.
What are the Bookmaker Bonus Details For Australians?
The Bookmaker bonus for Australians is a currently bonus bets up to $250.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit up to $250 and you will be matched 100% in bonus bets up to $250.
– The bonus bets can then be wagered and if the wagers win, the winnings minus the wagered stakes are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 1 times the bonus bet amount. So for a $250 bonus bets this is $250 that needs to be wagered.
– This bonus is only available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS and ACT.
Bookmaker Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Bookmaker has a good bonus size of $250 for Australians and a very low roll over requirement of 1.
The site is not as slick as some other Australian bookies which is probably due to the Ladbrokes takeover, which was likely the driven by Ladbrokes entering the Australian market.
It is not available for international betters so we can only recommend for Australian users.