Centrebet - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.centrebet.com.au
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $200 in Bonus Bets
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 1x
Centrebet has officially been bought by William Hill and is in the process of converting Centrebet to William Hill over the coming months (as of July 2016). As such we will include the details for William Hill as information to players that may want to select Centrebet during the transition. However accurate information with regards to the Centrebet Bonus will still be reviewed on this page.
William Hill is one of the largest online sports gambling companies in the world with £8.9 Billion wagered in 2015 and with 35% of all wagers happening online.
William Hill was founded in 1934 in Britain and today is a publicly listed company (on the London Stock Exchange). It has grown globally from Britain, having a presence in 9 countries globally with over 3 million active global users.
Overall William Hill has been around for a long time and we expect it to be around for a long time to come. This combined with their huge sign up bonuses for Australians makes William Hill a top online bookie.
What are the Centrebet Bonus Details For Australians?
The Centrebet bonus for Australians is currently a bonus bet up to $200.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit up to $200 and place a qualifying bet up to $200. The qualifying bet will be matched 100% giving the punter a bonus bet.
– The bonus bet can then be wagered and if the wager is a winner, the winnings minus wagered stake are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 1 times the bonus bet amount. So for a $200 bonus bet this is $200 that needs to be wagered.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 1.5, and you only have 7 days to use the bonus bet once the bonus bet has been awarded to the punter.
– This bonus is only available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS and ACT.
– The bonus bet does not apply for people who deposit using Poli and Skrill.
Centrebet Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Centrebet being owned and run by William Hill is a top rated Australian bookie in terms of it’s bonus. The bonus is good and it is one of the easiest to roll over (1x). William Hill has been around for a long time making us feel confident when using Centrebet.
Overall we highly recommend for Australian sports betters looking for a trustworthy bookie with a good bonus, however we do not see it being around long as the site moves from Centrebet to William Hill.