Crownbet - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.crownbet.com.au
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $100 in Bonus Bets
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 1x
Crownbet was officially launched in December 2015 as a rebranding of BetEasy (today is majority owned by James Packer’s Crown Resorts). Being an Australian bookie it is highly targeted towards Australian sports. An additional positive with Crownbet is that there is a joint rewards program available where any bet at a Crown Resort or on Crownbet can count towards club points.
The $100 Crownbet bonus bet available to new players is not as big as some of the other Australian bookmakers (and it was previously much larger). It is now only matched to 100% (previously 300%). Additionally, the roll over bonus requirement of only 1x is the best on the market.
What are the Crownbet Bonus Details For Australians?
The Crownbet bonus for Australians is currently a bonus bet up to $100.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an existing customer and claim this bonus)
– Deposit up to $100 and you will be matched 100% in bonus bets up to $100.
– The bonus bets can then be wagered and if the wagers win, the winnings minus the wagered stakes are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) once.
– This bonus is only available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS, and ACT
– New players have up to 30 days after depositing to use their bonus bets.
Crownbet Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Crownbet is a big Australian bookie being essentially owned by the very well known James Packer. The bonus is on the smaller size for Australian bookmakers being only $100. The roll over requirement is again the best on the market at 1x for everyone.