Ladbrokes - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.ladbrokes.com.au
- Global Website: www.ladbrokes.com
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $250 in a Bonus Bet
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 2x
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to €50 in a Bonus Bet
- Global Bonus Roll over: 2x
Ladbrokes plc is a major online sports gambling company whose origins date back to 1886, with offices all over the world and more than 1.1 million digital players. Ladbrokes is publicly listed on the London stock exchange. As a means of entering the Australian market, Ladbrokes acquired Bookmaker a Brisbane based gambling company for $22.5 million in September 2013, at the same time launched www.ladbrokes.com.au. Ladbrokes has a very user-friendly interface both website and app (android and ios). The Australian and Global sign up bonus is great with only a 2x roll over requirement.
What are the Ladbrokes Bonus Details For Australian Users?
The Ladbrokes bonus for Australians and New Zealanders is currently a bonus bet up to $250.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (cannot be a previous customer and claim this bonus) and ensure the bonus code 250FREE is present.
– Deposit up to $250 and place a qualifying bet up to $250
– The bonus bet can then be wagered and if the wager is a winner, the winnings minus the wagered stake are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 2 times the bonus bet amount. So for a $250 bonus bet this is $250 that needs to be wagered.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 1.5, and needs to be placed within 90 days of receiving the bonus or the bonus is forfeited.
– This bonus is available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS and ACT; it is also available to New Zealanders.
Ladbrokes Site Payment Systems for Australians
What are the Ladbrokes Bonus Details for Global Users?
The Ladbrokes bonus for global users is (up to) a free £/€50 bet.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe (or Paysafe Card) cannot be used as deposit methods or bonus will be void.
– Wager £/€5 or more and you will be matched with a free bet of up to £/€50.
– Before you can withdraw your bonus bet winnings, it must be rolled over (or turned over) 2 times the bonus bet amount, and must be placed 7 days of receiving the bonus.
– So for £/€50 in bonus bets this is £/€50 wagered on odds greater than 1.25 – This bonus is available to UK and Republic of Ireland residents.
Ladbrokes Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
Ladbrokes has a good bonus and very low roll over requirement for Australian, UK, and Republic of Ireland punters of 2.
The Ladbrokes site is not as nice as some of the other bookies but their phone app (ios and android) has got to be one of the best and easiest to use.
Ladbrokes has been around for a very long time and as UK’s largest bookmakers have a highly trustworthy site and app.