- Australian Website: www.madbookie.com.au
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $333 in Bonus Bets
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 3x
Madbookie launched in 2015 and is one of the newest bookies around on the Australian online market. As they are new there is not a lot of information publicly available. However, we do know they are licensed in the Norfolk Island and Australian owned and operated.
In terms of the bonus details, they are very attractive, offering a 100% matched deposit bonus bet up to $333. This is the second largest bonus bet currently available on the Australian market (only behind William Hill). Additionally, the roll over requirements are relatively easy at 3x.
What are the Madbookie Bonus Details For Australians?
The Madbookie bonus for Australians and New Zealanders is currently a bonus bet up to $333.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (cannot be a previous customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit up to $333 and you will be credited with a bonus bet up to $333 (100% matched on your deposit).
– The bonus bet can then be wagered and if the wager is a winner, the winnings minus the wagered stake are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 3 times the bonus bet amount.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 1.5.
– This bonus is available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS and ACT; it is also available to New Zealanders.
Madbookie Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
The Madbookie bonus is definitely big at $333 and the roll over requirement is pretty easy at 3x. However, the site and company are new so it is hard to get a lot of details and it might take a new player some time to navigate.
We have only just recently tried the site at Best Bookie Bonus and had no problems placing bets and claiming the bonus (which was automatically credited after depositing).