- Global Website: www.matchbook.com
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to €30 in a Cash Refund
- Global Bonus Roll over: 5x
Matchbook is a global betting exchange established in 2004. They are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and offer US, European and Asian betting markets. In 2011 the company was purchased by UK investors with knowledge of gambling industry.
Matchbook offer prematch games to bet on, live sports, poker and a casino. They follow the privacy requirements of the Data Protection Law 2001 to protect your personal information.
What are the Matchbook Bonus Details For Global Users?
The Matchbook cash refund bonus for global users is up to €30. It is 100% matched up to €30.
Please note this offer is only available when customers deposit via credit/debit card.
Please note this is only available to residents of Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit using your credit/debit card and place up to €15 on a back bet and €15 on a laybet on separate betting markets to be eligible for the cash refund.
– You have 14 days from to place the bet from the day of depositing.
– If either bet loses you will be refunded the amount of the bet up to €15.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 2.5 or less for a back bet and 1.67 or greater for laybets.
– Once you receive the bonus funds you must then roll it over 5x in the sportsbook prior to a withdraw.
Matchbook Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
Matchbook is a global betting exchange established in 2004. They are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and offer US, European and Asian betting markets.
Matchbook is a betting exchange and it is rare for exchanges to offer promotions. The €30 cash refund is good value as it is matched for your first 2 bets of €15. Once you have been refunded if your bet loses you then need to roll over the bonus 5x.