- Global Website: www.mybet.com
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to €100 in a Bonus Bet
- Global Bonus Roll over: 9x
MyBet is owned by PEI Ltd – a German company headquartered in Malta. It was established in 2002 offering sports betting, a casino and poker to the European market. MyBet offers thousands of sports to bet on weekly and are one of the larger sportsbooks in Europe.
They website is user friendly with 7 languages available. In addition the security of your personal details is ensured through SSL encryption.
What are the MyBet Bonus Details For Global Users?
The MyBet bonus bet for global users is up to €100. It is 100% matched based on your first deposit after signing up.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit up to €100, and you will be matched 100% on your deposit up to €100.
– The deposit amount needs to be rolled over at least once. The cash bonus needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 9 times before a withdraw can be made.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 2.0, and needs to be done within 60 days of receiving the cash bonus or the bonus is forfeited.
MyBet Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
MyBet is owned by PEI Ltd – a German company headquartered in Malta. It was established in 2002 offering sports betting, a casino and poker to the European market.
The bonus bet of €100 is 100% with a rollover requirement of 9x.