Palmerbet - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.palmerbet.com
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $250 in Bonus Bets
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 2x
Palmerbet is a relatively new entrant to the Australian online bookie world having launched their site in August 2013. However, the Palmer name has been in the Australian bookmaker scene in Sydney for over 30 years.
Palmerbet is licensed in Australia and solely operates in Australia, and as per their site are targeting ‘a more youthful, interactive and fairer betting experience for all punters, with a commitment to offer better odds and bigger limits.’
In terms of the Palmerbet bonus for Australians they offer a $250 Bonus Bet which is 100% matched putting it at the middle of the range in terms of Australian bookmaker bonuses. The roll over bonus requirement is also fairly low at only 2x making the site attractive to new players.
We have used Palmerbet at Best Bookie Bonus, however not regularly, as we generally like a bigger range of global sporting events. Palmerbet is highly targeted to having great odds and coverage for Australian sports and in particular horse racing.
What are the Palmerbet Bonus Details For Australians?
The Palmerbet bonus for Australians and New Zealanders is currently a bonus bet up to $250.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (cannot be a previous customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit up to $250 and you will be 100% matched with a deposit bonus.
– The bonus bet can then be wagered and if the wager is a winner, the winnings minus the wagered stake are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 2 times the bonus bet amount.
– Additionally the wagered amount must be on odds greater than 1.8, and needs to be placed within 90 days of receiving the bonus or the bonus is forfeited.
– This bonus is available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS and ACT; it is also available to New Zealanders.
Palmberbet Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Palmerbet is a good Australian bookie in terms of its bonus. The bonus bet is a good size at $250 and the roll over is pretty easy at only 2x for everyone.
Palmerbet is not open to global players and really targets Australian sporting events (as opposed to global sporting events). The bookmaker has not been around that long online, however the name has been around for over 30 years and it is fully licensed in Australia giving the player confidence in using their platform.