- Global Website: www.redbet.com
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to €50 in a Cash Bonus
- Global Bonus Roll over: 11x
Redbet was founded in 2002 and started operating online in 2004 (being licensed in Malta). On their site Redbet state their missions is”to create a fun, engaging and trustworthy place to play and one where the happiness of our players is always paramount.”
The bonus for global players is nice at a 50% matched deposit up to €50 with a roll over of 11, which is not too unreasonable. The roll over requirements of odds being at a minimum of 2 is slightly different to other sites so make sure you watch that!
If you have not used Redbet before you will notice that the user-face is not as smooth and easy to navigate as something like Bet365. Additionally the even odds of smaller sporting events have a lot higher house edge. However overall Redbet and it’s partner sites (such as Whitebet) have been around for a while and do over great sign up bonuses so we definitely think they are worth checking out!
What are the Redbet Bonus Details For Global Users?
The Redbet cash bonus for global users is up to €50. It is 50% matched on your first deposit up to €50.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– You must enter the bonus code ‘welcome1′ before depositing up to €100.
– You will then receive your €50 cash bonus.
– You must roll over the bonus 11x with minimum odds of 2.00x.
– The bonus will be credited to your account upon your first deposit.
– Bonus money is valid for 30 days only.
– The bonus is only available for customers residing in the UK.
Redbet Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
The Redbet bonus is only open to customers in the UK at the moment (note this has changed and may change again). However, the cash bonus of €50 matched at 50% of the deposit size is nice. The roll over requirement of 11x is ok for a European bookie however the 2x roll over requirement for each bet is something worth watching.
The bookie has been around for a while but is a small to medium sized bookie when compared to some of the bigger bookmakers – So you might not find the biggest betting limits on your sporting events.