Sportsbet - Bonus Review
- Australian Website: www.sportsbet.com.au
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $250 in Bonus Bets
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 2x
Sportsbet has been established for over 15 years and is Australia’s first licenced bookmaker. In May 2009 51% of Sportsbet was acquired by the Irish bookmaker giants Paddy Power, with complete acquisition in December 2010.
Unlike a lot of bookmaker takeovers, Paddy Power allowed Sportsbet to continue to run as a separate entity. As Australia’s biggest corporate bookmaker and since the take over from Paddy Power we feel very confident in using Sportsbet for online betting and like the Sportsbet Bonus!
What are the Sportsbet Bonus Details For Australians?
The Sportsbet bonus for Australians is currently a bonus bet up to $250
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an existing customer and claim this bonus)
– Deposit up to $250 and you will be matched 100% in bonus bets up to $250.
– The bonus bets can then be wagered and if the wagers win, the winnings minus the wagered stakes are returned.
– The bonus bet needs to be rolled over (or turned over) 2 times the bonus bet amount. So for a $250 bonus bet at 2 to 1 odds this will return $250 (minus the stake) and this $250 then needs to be wagered.
– This bonus is only available to Australians residing in NT, QLD, TAS, and ACT
Sportsbet Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Sportsbet has a good-sized bonus of $250 for Australians with a roll over requirement of 2.
The site is not as fancy as some of the other bookies but is one of the easiest to navigate and put a bet on, and the 24/7 customer support is by far one of the best out of all the Australian bookies.