- Global Website: www.titanbet.co.uk
- Global New Player Bonus: Up to £200 in a Cash Bonus
- Global Bonus Roll over: 8x
Titan Bet is owned and operated by PT Entertainment Services and is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Titan bet utilises Playtech- a software company listed on the London Stock Exchange who also happen to be the worlds largest online gaming software developers. Titan Bet also use Turbo SSL for encryption to ensure your personal data and details remain safe.
What are the Titanbet Bonus Details For Global Users?
The £200 cash bonus is 100% matched up to £200.
Please note this offer is only available to residents of the United Kingdom. Deposits made with Skrill/Moneybookers and Neteller are not eligible to receive bonuses.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– Deposit more than £10 within 7 days of registration.
– To activate the bonus you must wager the total sum of your qualifying deposit once at minimum odds of 2.00 within 7 days of registration.
– Once your qualifying bet has settled your account will be credited with the 100% matched bonus to your initial deposit.
– You must rollover the sum of your deposit and bonus 8x at minimum odds of 2.00 and maximum odds 11.00.
– A minimum of 10 bets of £10 or more must be settled in order to complete your Rollover Requirement.
– The maximum bet that can be staked with your first deposit and bonus to contribute to the rollover requirements is £50.
– At least 50% of your bets towards the rollover requirement must be placed on multiples (bets with more than 1 selection).
– You have 14 days to rollover the bonus.
Titanbet Site Payment Systems for Global Users
The Bottom Line
Titan Bet is run by the worlds largest software developer for online gaming- Playtech. They also use encryption technology to ensure your personal details are secure.
The cash bonus of £200 is really good value. It is 100% matched but has a moderately high turnover rate of 8x with multiple conditions imposed.