- Australian Website: ubet.com
- Australian New Player Bonus: Up to $200 in a Cash Bonus
- Australian Bonus Roll Over: 1x
Ubet is a part of the Tatts Group, a company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Following a merger between Tattsbet and UniTab in 2006, TattsBet was formed later being renamed Ubet in 2015.
Ubet owns the statewide TAB agencies in Qld, SA, Tas and NT. In their annual report for 2015, revenue was up 1.8% to 2.92 billion. Making Ubet one of the largest bookmakers in Australia.
What are the Ubet Bonus Details For Australians?
The Ubet bonus is 100% matched up to $200. When you open an account you must deposit up to $200 and place a bet before the bonus is credited. The bonus is matched 100% with your first bet, not the deposit amount.
Please note this offer is only available to residents of Qld and NT.
– Firstly you need to set up an account (you cannot be an old customer and claim this bonus).
– It can take up to 72 hours to process your registration and for the bonus bet to be applied.
– You must deposit up to $200 and place a bet for the bonus to be credited.
– The bonus points expire after 24 months.
– Once you receive your bonus points you need to convert them to real currency.
– There is a low turnover requirement of 1x.
Ubet Site Payment Systems for Australians
The Bottom Line
Ubet is one of the biggest online sports bookies in Australia. Formed as a merger between Tattsbet and UniTab in 2006 and then renamed to Ubet in 2015.
The cash bonus of $200 is very good value. It is 100% matched with a very low turnover requirement of 1x.